Giant of Maryland LLC and Cathedral Commons LLC
$125 million two-block mixed use development
- Structured joint venture partnership between Giant of Maryland and The Bozzuto Group for development of Cathedral Commons, a mixed use project in the heart of Northwest Washington, D.C.
- $125 million two-block mixed use development that will include 137 apartment units and eight town homes, 124,000 square feet of vibrant retail, and more than 500 parking spaces in two underground parking structures.
- Development of a condominium regime and reciprocal easements regime to control the operation and management of various components of the project.
- Negotiation of lease for retail anchor, a state of the art Giant Food, the grocery market share leader in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
- Negotiation of all retail tenant leases for the project.
- Addressed environmental and other challenges to ensure efficiency in construction of the project.