Gary D. Buchman is a partner in the firm's Real Estate Department and chair of the firm's pro bono practice. He concentrates his practice in commercial real estate leasing, development and financing, and in franchising transactions. Gary has handled the acquisition, development, financing, and leasing of retail shopping centers and office and retail properties. In addition, Gary represents clients in franchise development and registration.
- "Formal Aspects of Leases," Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Lease Drafting in Massachusetts, 3rd ed., 2010
- "Formal Aspects of Leases," Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Lease Drafting in Massachusetts, 2nd ed., 1st supplement, 2005
- "From Construction to Opening: Construction Issues in Commercial Leasing," International Conference of Shopping Centers Boston Retail Leasing Symposium, International Conference of Shopping Centers, December 2002
- Social Action Committee, Temple Emanuel (Newton, Massachusetts)
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (“HVAC”), Solar and Other “Green” Heating Alternatives in Retail Leasing, April 10, 2014
- Negotiating Inclusions and Exclusions from Operating Expenses or Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Costs, November 7, 2012.
- 5 Elements to Include in Collateral Assignment of Lease/Landlord's Waiver, June 20, 2012