Jane Errico is a partner in the firm's Real Estate Department. She currently concentrates her practice on retail and office leasing. Her clients include developers of retail centers, office towers, parks and mixed-use projects including retail, office and residential components. In addition, Jane represents regional and national tenants, including restaurant chains.
Before joining the firm, Jane was of counsel to Kaitz + Associates, LLP in Boston. Previously, she specialized in commercial leasing at Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP in Boston where she gained experience with both airport retail and biotech leasing.
- Regional developers in the development and leasing of new retail and mixed-use lifestyle centers
- Developers in the leasing of development projects
- National retail tenants in leasing matters, as part of a team
- Owners and managers in leasing of office towers and parks
- Leading biotechnology company in the development and leasing of its Cambridge office, R&D headquarters, including laboratory, retail and parking components
- Leading Boston hospital in the leasing of medical facilities
- Surfing the Economic Tsunami: Practice Tips for the Leasing Professional, panelist, Sherin and Lodgen LLP and Cushman & Wakefield Inc. joint seminar, May 2009
- Town of Rowley Open Space Committee
- Retail Shopping: Virtual or Reality?, February 2014
- Key Ingredients in Restaurant Leasing, September 16, 2013
- 6 Tips for Retail Tenants: Traps Preventing Lease Transfers, April 11, 2012.