Geoff is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate Department. His practice involves representation of clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions, dispositions leasing, financing and development.
Prior to joining the firm, Geoff was associated with the Real Estate Department of Mintz Levin in Boston, where he gained experience providing outside counsel on commercial real estate matters to a major client of the firm as part of their acquisition, leasing, and development program in over 20 states. Geoff has been involved with sophisticated transactions undertaken nationwide by restaurant and retail pharmacy companies.
Geoff received his B.A. from Trinity College and his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School.
- Representing a national real estate investment trust in acquisition of industrial properties nationwide through three portfolio loans totaling over $190 million
- Representation of landlord of multiple office buildings throughout Greater Boston area in connection with acquisitions, dispositions and financings of office buildings and leasing to corporate and biotech tenants
- Representation of national grocery store chain in acquisitions, development and financing of commercial and multi-use properties and in connection with lease negotiations for fueling facilities
- Representation of regional developer in leasing to retail and restaurant tenants for ground-up development project
- Representation of shopping center owners and developers in connection with leasing matters
- The Effect of On-line Shopping on Retail Leases and Percentage Rent, April 30, 2014
- 10 Things Real Estate Developers and Investors Should Know About Boston Zoning and Local Permiting, September 17, 2013
- Due Diligence- What commercial real estate lenders need to know when reviewing leases that affect their collateral, October 17, 2012.
- Gaming in Massachusetts: What are the stakes to play in the new regulatory system? May 30, 2012.
- What Real Estate Developers Should Know About Affordable Housing, March 26, 2012.
- "Gov. Patrick's housing initiative deserves praise," Boston Business Journal, December 7, 2012
- "Commerical Landlords Seek Share Of Tenants' Online Sales," Banker & Tradesman, November 4th, 2012
- "Expanded Gaming in Massachusetts: What are the Stakes to Play in the New Regulatory System," Gaming and Leisure Magazine, July 18, 2012
- "What Every Developer Should Know About Affordable Housing," Banker & Tradesman, March 26, 2012
- "Commercial Lease Pitfalls Can Snare Local Lenders," Banker & Tradesman, February 27, 2012