30 Sherin and Lodgen Attorneys Named Massachusetts Super Lawyers
Sherin and Lodgen LLP announces that 30 of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2016 Massachusetts Super Lawyers. The list will be published both as a special supplement in Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
The following Sherin and Lodgen attorneys were listed as Massachusetts Super Lawyers:
- Joshua M. Alper, Real Estate, Environmental, Business/Corporate
- Bethany A. Bartlett, Real Estate
- Edward M. Bloom, Real Estate
- Joshua M. Bowman, Real Estate, Corporate
- Gary D. Buchman, Real Estate
- Robert M. Carney, Real Estate
- Edward S. Cheng, Professional Liability: Defense
- Steven D. Eimert, Business/Corporate
- Peter Friedenberg, Real Estate
- Thomas P. Gorman, General Litigation
- Douglas M. Henry, Real Estate
- Richard J. Kaitz, Real Estate
- John C. La Liberte, Business Litigation
- Thomas F. Maffei, Business Litigation
- Gary M. Markoff, Real Estate
- Matthew C. Moschella, Business Litigation
- Carla M. Moynihan, Real Estate
- Robert J. Muldoon, Jr.Professional Liability: Defense
- Sander A. Rikleen, Land Use/Zoning
- Ronald W. Ruth, Environmental
- Forbes Sargent III, Business/Corporate
- Sara Jane Shanahan, Business Litigation
- Nancy S. Shilepsky, Employment Law
- Debra Squires-Lee, Business Litigation
Attorneys Bartlett, Moynihan, Shanahan, Shilepsky and Squires-Lee will also be listed in the Super Lawyers Women’s Edition.
Shilepsky is listed on the 2016 “Top 10” list for Massachusetts Super Lawyers; the “Top 50” list for Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Women New England Super Lawyers; and the “Top 100” list for Massachusetts Super Lawyers and New England Super Lawyers. Similarly, Shanahan was named to the “Top 50” Women in Massachusetts and New England and “Top 100” in Massachusetts.
Maffei was included in the “Top 100” for New England Super Lawyers and Massachusetts Super Lawyers.
In addition, six Sherin and Lodgen attorneys were listed as Rising Stars. Rising Star candidates must be either 40 years old or younger, or have been in practice for 10 years or fewer.
- Christopher R. Blazejewski, Business Litigation
- Beth A. Goldstein, Real Estate
- Jennifer L. Ioli, Real Estate
- Jessica G. Kelly, Business Litigation
- Thomas W. Kirchofer, Business Litigation
- Brian J. MacDonough, Employment Law
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only 5% of the state’s total lawyer pool is selected for Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars list.