We work hard to make sure that our perception of value matches our clients’ perception – whether avoiding exposure to risk, finding a simple solution to a complex problem, clear communication, creativity, timely performance, ongoing support, legal skill, straightforwardness, or follow-up.
We are conscientious about client retention and pay close attention to client surveys. We are committed to controlling costs through lean staffing and creative billing options. We budget appropriately with built in flexibility for unanticipated or extraordinary events.
Consistent with our history of innovation, our firm is receptive to alternative fee arrangements. Sherin and Lodgen offers blended rates, caps, contingency arrangements and discounts for nonprofits, as appropriate.
Value Beyond Price
Our attorneys have provided intangible benefits to clients for many years, including:
- Frequent customized educational seminars
- Connecting clients through firm networking events
- Knowledge management in support of client operations
- Customized transactional forms
- Serving as short term in-house lawyers
- Serving as interviewers for in-house positions
- Providing conference rooms and facilities without charge
- Supporting personal and corporate charities