Andrew E. Bensson
Andrew E. Bensson represents clients in commercial real estate transactions including, leasing, acquisitions, dispositions, and financing.
While in law school, Andrew was an executive editor on the Uniform Commercial Code Digest, a Commercial Law Journal. Before attending law school, Andrew served as a teacher in the 2009 Teach for America Corps in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Purchasers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in the negotiation of purchase and sale agreements and leases as part of acquisition or disposition of real estate
- Landlords and tenants in leases for office and retail in downtown office buildings, suburban office buildings and office parks, shopping centers, mixed-use developments, retail complexes, warehouse, and industrial buildings
- Lenders and developers in connection with construction and permanent financings
- Lenders and developers in large-scale acquisitions, including due diligence, title, and survey review
- Permitting and public land approval process with the City of Boston Board of Appeals, the Boston Planning and Development Agency, neighborhood architectural/landmark commissions, and the Somerville Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeal
- Listed a Massachusetts Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
Related Blog Posts
- Boston Bar Association