Charlotte represents clients in a variety of complex civil and commercial disputes in federal and state courts. Her practice areas include general business disputes, employment, real estate litigation, and legal malpractice defense.
Prior to joining Sherin and Lodgen, Charlotte represented clients in employment litigation matters, including wage and hour and discrimination, and she was a part-time fellow with The Honorable F. Dennis Saylor IV, US District Court for the District of Massachusetts. She has a master’s degree in international law and global security and interned at the United Nations International Criminal Tribunals prior to law school.
Speaking Engagements And Publications
- “Drive by litigation in the hotel industry—An unintended result of the ADA,” New England Real Estate Journal, December 15, 2017
- Kids in Need of Defense (KIND), volunteer lawyer
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston University School of Law Young Alumni Council
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Leadership Academy Fellow
- Women’s Bar Association
- New Lawyers Committee
Latest Blog Posts
- Federal Judge Halts New Overtime Rule Issuing Nationwide Injunction, November 30, 2016