IT and Operations Coordinator
The IT and Operations Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day technology requests and assisting in resolving issues, providing excellent communication to the firm’s attorneys and staff throughout the process.
The coordinator will maintain appropriate IT records and inventories and assist in the coordination and management of long-term IT projects where necessary, including training end-users where needed. They will work closely with the firm’s Director of Operations and IT team and serve as member of the firm’s administrative team. The position requires a highly-organized, process-oriented individual with a customer service mindset and interest in technology. Must be comfortable communicating with individuals in-person, by phone, and by email. This is a newly created position
- Be the point-of-contact for IT help desk requests from firm attorneys and staff and maintain a system for working with the Director of Operations and IT for the timely resolution of requests and related communication and follow up to original requestors, including assisting in prioritizing requests and escalating when needed
- Provide regular reporting on IT issues and status, with the ability to analyze data as needed
- Maintain inventories of firm technology
- Assist in the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, coordinating with IT on technology needs
- Manage staff and attorney AV requests and setting up as needed
- Train staff and attorneys on new technologies and create related documentation
- Provide various administrative assistance to support the firm’s business continuity initiatives and preparedness
This position will report to the firm’s Executive Director.
- Entry level position, office internship experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office software products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent project management, writing, research, and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility to change priorities when situations arise
- Proactive, self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to communicate professionally with all levels of attorneys, staff, and vendors
This position does not require a technology degree, but candidates must be comfortable working with technology and be willing to learn new technologies and systems.
To Apply Submit Your Resumé
Jiayi FangHuman Resources Manager email@example.com
At Sherin and Lodgen, we are committed to fostering a workplace community that celebrates the diverse perspectives, knowledge, and experiences of our attorneys and professionals. We are proud of the workforce we have created and are dedicated to increasing our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts across all levels of the firm. Please visit the DE&I page to learn more about our initiatives.