Jennifer L. Ioli
Jennifer L. Ioli is a commercial real estate and environmental attorney with experience in acquisitions, development, leasing, and financing.
In particular, Jen represents retailers, developers, and institutions on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including advising on environmental regulation and due diligence. A member of the firm’s Renewable Energy group, Jen advises industrial companies on the roll-out of solar leasing to accomplish their business goals.
While at Sherin and Lodgen, Jen has had the unique opportunity of working on secondment for two of the firm’s clients: one a national retailer; the other, a commercial property management company. In 2019, she completed NAIOP Massachusetts’s Leadership Institute, designed to advance the leadership skills and practical knowledge of up-and-coming commercial real estate professionals.
Jen gained substantial legal experience during law school as a legal intern for the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office, a federal magistrate judge, and a mid-size civil litigation and transactional law firm. Jennifer’s final legal internship through law school was at Sherin and Lodgen LLP.
- Restaurant management group in sale of over 20 franchised properties
- National grocery store retailer in environmental investigation and remediation activities at various properties in the northeast
- Landlords, owners, and property managers in retail and office leasing transactions
- Hotel investor in the $54 million acquisition of two hotels in Greater Boston area
- Real estate business in the asset sale of entire business, including over 15 office leases
- Shopping center landlord in leasing of new construction and rehabilitation of two centers
- Hospitality owners and developers in liquor license applications or transfers
- Industrial REIT in acquisitions and leasing of warehouses and manufacturing facilities and and roll-out of solar leasing program
- Listed as a Rising Star by Massachusetts Super Lawyers
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- “Breakfast With The Bench: Hon. Nathaniel M. Gorton,” The Massachusetts Chapter of The Federal Bar Association Newsletter, December 2014
- “Judicial Profile: Hon. Judith G. Dein,” The Federal Magazine, May 2014
Related Blog Posts
- The Importance of Recordkeeping in Commercial Lease Administration, March 17, 2017
- Massachusetts Permit Session Jurisdiction Explained, February 27, 2015
- What You Need To Know: Boston and Cambridge Energy Use Disclosure Ordinances, January 5, 2015
- Boston GLOW
- Writing Mentor and Volunteer
- Girls on the Run, Greater Boston
- Board Member
- Chair of the Governance Committee
- Notre Dame Academy Alumnae Association Board (Hingham, Massachusetts), 2009 -2015
- Clerk (2012 – 2015)
- Nominating Committee Member (2012 – 2015)
- Fairfield University Young Alumni Committee (Boston Chapter)