Restructuring & Bankruptcy
Commercial landlords, tenants, and commercial lenders of all types and sizes have sought our counsel for complex and sophisticated insolvency proceedings.
In particular, we have nationwide expertise in representing commercial landlords in large retail bankruptcies, and routinely advise clients in all aspects of bankruptcy and state insolvency proceedings.
- Bankruptcy claims prosecution and claims defense
- Prosecuting and defending avoidance and turnover actions
- Discharge and dischargeablity litigation
- Lease assignment, assumption, and rejection litigation
- Protection and the prosecution of our clients’ intellectual property rights in the insolvency arena
- Advising lenders and providing guidance in handling problem credits of all types
- Straight forward workout to complex financial reconstructing
- Commercial foreclosures and multi-property repossession
- Purchase and sale of a commercial landlord’s or tenant’s lease rights through an insolvency proceeding
- Representing purchasers and sellers in the acquisition of assets in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases