In Celebration of Women: Female Restaurateur Q&As
As part of our “Doing Good Together” initiative, Sherin and Lodgen’s Women’s Initiative would like to highlight some of our favorite local female restaurateurs as a continuation of our Q&A Series, launched in March in honor of International Women’s Month. To read our Q&As with the women behind the business, click the links below.
- Haley Fortier, Founder and Owner of haley.henry wine bar and nathálie wine bar. Read more from Haley here.
- Carolina Salinas and Carolina Garcia, Co-Founders and Owners of Carolicious. Read more from “The Carolinas” here.
- Maria Rondeau, Co-Founder and Owner of Celeste. Read more from Maria here.
- Katrina Jazayeri, Owner and Wine Commander of Juliet + Co. Read more from Katrina here.
- Cassie Piuma, Chef and Owner of Sarma. Read more from Cassie here.
- Sumiao Chen, Founder and Co-Owner of Sumiao Hunan Kitchen. Read more from Sumiao here.
As we persevere through these ever-changing, unprecedented times, Sherin and Lodgen’s Women’s Initiative remains committed to the advancement and success of our women attorneys and professionals by providing an internal network of support that fosters growth and achievement while connecting and learning with outside organizations that directly support women and women’s causes.