At Sherin, we are committed to the growth and success of our associates and provide various mentoring, professional development, and marketing programs. Learn more about current associate opportunities at Sherin and Lodgen.
Associates benefit from:
- Exposure to substantive matters. Because of our firm size and structure, associates are able to work directly with partners and clients on complex matters.
- Mentorship opportunities. From day one, associates are assigned a mentor to help them navigate and succeed at the firm. Mentors are periodically rotated to give associates access to partners across departments and practices. They are encouraged to seek out informal mentors as well.
- Professional development and training. The firm conducts in-house training and provides associates with access to training resources, webinars and CLEs.
- A balanced approach to work. Our firm is committed to maintaining a culture that allows attorneys to integrate their work with their life outside of the office.
- Marketing and business development support. We believe associates benefit from starting their marketing efforts early in their career. Associates enjoy quarterly roundtables to discuss their business plans and share ideas for accomplishing their goals. We support associate attendance at industry and bar association events and conferences.
The firm offers a compensation package for associates competitive with mid-size Boston firms and a generous benefits package competitive with most law firms in the city. We offer comprehensive family medical and dental insurance, life insurance, disability, and long-term care insurance plans as well as a paid parental leave policy, a 401(k) plan, an employee assistance plan, health club membership contributions and recruitment reward programs.