Dustyn Marie Mascia represents financial institutions and other lenders in commercial and industrial, asset-based, commercial real estate, affordable housing, renewable energy loan and credit transactions.
Of Counsel in the firm’s Real Estate Department and a member of its Commercial Finance Group, her experience includes drafting and negotiation of loan and credit documents, interest rate swap documentation, participation agreements, and intercreditor and subordination agreements. She is skilled in assisting clients in structuring finance transactions, and reviewing, analyzing, and advising clients regarding due diligence.
As part of her commercial real estate practice, she represents owners and developers in acquisitions, sales, leasing, permitting, development, construction, and financing.
Prior to joining the firm, Dustyn was an associate at an AmLaw 200 law firm and a mid-sized law firm.
- Listed as a “Rising Star” by Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Listed in “The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law, Massachusetts”
- Graduate of the CoreNet New England Young Leaders Leadership Development Program, a year-long program of a series of educational, personal, and professional development sessions led by top real Estate executives and a professional career coach
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- “Third-Party Legal Opinions in Commercial Transactions,” speaker, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE), November 7, 2022
- Boston Bar Association
- CoreNet New England
- CREW Boston
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Risk Management Association
- Rising Stars (Young Professionals) Committee