Beth A. Goldstein is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Department. She represents buyers, sellers, developers, and lenders in the sale, acquisition, financing, development, and leasing of commercial real estate throughout the country.
Beth has experience representing clients engaged in complex financing transactions including construction and permanent financing of solar facilities, New Markets, Historic and Low Income Tax Credit financing, and hotel development. Her leasing practice includes landlord and tenant representation in the leasing of industrial, retail, restaurant, and office space.
Beth was named by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly as an “Up and Coming Lawyer” in 2018. This annual award recognizes rising stars in the legal community who have practiced for 10 years or less, but who have already distinguished themselves in their firm and practice. In 2017, Beth graduated with the inaugural class of the NAIOP Massachusetts Leadership Institute, an 8 month program designed to develop the practical knowledge and leadership skills of commercial real estate professionals.
Active in the legal community, Beth serves as co-chair of the Leasing Committee for the Boston Bar Association and is a volunteer with Kids in Need of Defense (KIND), a national organization that partners lawyers with children in need of representation in immigration court.
- Commercial banks in connection with the construction and permanent financing of solar facilities
- The Trustees of Reservations in the purchase of conservation land. The purchase will allow the Trustees to more than double the existing 32-acre Pegan Hill Reservation
- Public agency in the negotiation and closing of a 99-year Ground Lease to a national developer for the construction of a $225 million mixed-use project in Downtown Boston. The project included debt and equity from a number of private and governmental sources
- Commercial and community lenders in connection with development and financing, including historic, new market, and low incoming housing tax credit transactions
- National REIT in the acquisition of industrial and warehouse properties, including large, multiple location transactions
- Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) volunteer lawyer