David A. Michel
David A. Michel is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department.
David represents clients in a variety of complex civil and commercial disputes.
Prior to joining Sherin and Lodgen, David was a Staff Attorney for the Committee for Public Counsel Services’ Public Defender Division. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts from The George Washington University in 2006, David returned to his native Massachusetts to pursue a career in law. David received his J.D. from Boston University School of Law in 2011, where he served as submissions editor for the Boston University Public Interest Law Journal and achieved honors in the Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Concentration.
- Listed as a Rising Star by Massachusetts Super Lawyers
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- “Further, the Privilege Belongs to the Client,” MBA ComCom Quarterly, July 2019
- “Advising Departing Employees on How to Keep Future Jobs,” Law360, September 7, 2017
- “Practicing with Professionalism,” speaker, Boston Bar Association, December 2016, April 2017, June 2017
- Why CHINS Don’t Stand a Chance: The Dubious Achievements of Child in Need of Services (CHINS) Jurisdiction in Massachusetts & A New Approach to Juvenile Status Offenses, Boston University Public Interest Law Journal, Volume 20, Number 2 (Spring 2011)
Related Blog Posts
- Massachusetts Expands Protections for Pregnant Workers, September 12, 2017
- Advising Departing Employees on How to Keep Future Jobs, September 8, 2017
- Residential Security Deposits Provide Protection for a Landlord, but There can be Unexpected Pitfalls, April 29, 2016
- Boston Bar Association