Theresa M. Santoro
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Theresa M. Santoro advises developers, investors, lenders, retailers, landlords and tenants on commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and financing.
Of Counsel in the firm’s Real Estate Department, Theresa’s experience includes entity formation, real estate and business acquisitions, dispositions, and financing, as well as transactional commercial real estate, condominium developments and conversions, due diligence, and risk assessment involving a variety of multifaceted legal and title problems. Her practice includes representing clients in the development of businesses, hotels, restaurants, retail spaces, multifamily buildings, office and industrial buildings, warehouses, business parks, and raw land.
Prior to joining Sherin and Lodgen, Theresa worked as an attorney at a Boston law firm. She attended Roger Williams University School of Law.
- Listed as a “Rising Star” by Massachusetts Super Lawyers
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- “When Estate Planners and Real Estate Lawyers Don’t Speak the Same Language,” speaker, Real Estate Bar Association (REBA), November 14, 2022
- Boston Bar Association
- Bristol County Bar Association, Secretary, (2016-2018)
- Federal Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- NAIOP Massachusetts
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association