Eight Sherin and Lodgen attorneys named to Boston magazine’s Top Lawyers list
Sherin and Lodgen is pleased to announce that eight of the firm’s attorneys were included in Boston magazine’s list of the Top Lawyers in Greater Boston. Similar to other Boston magazine lists, honorees were selected by their peers and the list showcases the region’s finest legal minds. Boston magazine will publish the results in the December issue.
The following Sherin and Lodgen attorneys were named Top Lawyers:
- David I. Brody (Labor & Employment)
- Steven D. Eimert (Corporate Law)
- Beth A. Goldstein (Real Estate)
- Brian J. MacDonough (Labor & Employment)
- Thomas F. Maffei (Arbitration & Mediation)
- Matthew C. Moschella (Commercial Litigation)
- C. Forbes Sargent III (Attorneys For Non-Profits)
- Sara Jane Shanahan (Commercial Litigation)
For more than 40 years, Boston magazine’s experienced writers, editors, and designers have captured all sides of the city with award-winning and insightful writing, and groundbreaking reporting and design. Their expository features, narratives, profiles, and investigative features tell readers how this city works, while their unsurpassed, sophisticated service journalism helps them get the most out of it. They report which towns and neighborhoods are the most desirable, which schools and workplaces are at the top of the heap, which doctors are first-rate, and which restaurants, stores, and services are the Best of Boston®.