Nine Sherin and Lodgen attorneys named to Boston magazine’s Top Lawyers list
Nine of the firm’s attorneys were included in Boston magazine’s list of the Top Lawyers in Greater Boston. Similar to other Boston magazine lists, honorees were selected by their peers and the list showcases the region’s finest legal minds. Boston magazine will publish the results in their December issue.
The following Sherin and Lodgen attorneys were named Top Lawyers:
- Jennifer Ioli Connelly (Real Estate)
- Steven D. Eimert (Corporate Law)
- Beth A. Goldstein (Real Estate)
- Thomas F. Maffei (Mediator & Civil Litigation / Defense)
- Matthew C. Moschella (Civil Litigation / Defense)
- C. Forbes Sargent III (Corporate Law)
- Sara Jane Shanahan (Civil Litigation / Defense)
- Nancy S. Shilepsky (Employment)
- Caroline Woodward (Real Estate)
For more than 40 years, Boston magazine’s experienced writers, editors, and designers have captured all sides of the city with award-winning and insightful writing, and groundbreaking reporting and design. Their expository features, narratives, profiles, and investigative features tell readers how this city works, while their unsurpassed, sophisticated service journalism helps them get the most out of it. They report which towns and neighborhoods are the most desirable, which schools and workplaces are at the top of the heap, which doctors are first-rate, and which restaurants, stores, and services are the Best of Boston®.