All manufacturers have at least one thing in common – they make something and get it to market.
Their business issues, however, are as varied as the products they make. Sherin and Lodgen’s manufacturing clients seek our advice on a wide range of legal and business issues:
- Commercial finance
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Corporate real estate
- Environmental law
- Business litigation and liability
- Bankruptcy and creditors rights
- Corporate/general business law
- Employment law
These manufacturing clients represent a variety of industries, including independent power production, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, computer and telecommunications hardware and equipment, electronics and portable equipment.
- Represented independent power producer in all real estate and land use issues in the development of two gas-fired combined cycle power plants in Massachusetts with a combined output of over 2100 megawatts
- Successfully defended an independent power producer in a multimillion dollar construction delay counterclaim brought by a quasi-public entity, resulting in a dismissal for our client of all adverse claims before trial
- Represented national pharmaceutical company in disposition of excess real estate assets
- Represented manufacturer of portable accessibility ramps and portable shower products in real estate finance, corporate and litigation matters