In Celebration of Women: Women in Renewable Energy Q&As
In March, our firm’s Women’s Initiative began its “In Celebration of Women Q&A Series” in honor of International Women’s Month, first highlighting female S&L leaders, and later local restaurateurs. This installment features women in the Renewable Energy industry, working every day to create a cleaner future. To read our Q&As, click the links below.
- Bethany Bartlett, General Counsel and Vice President, Kearsarge Energy
- Emily Byrne (Mann), Senior Director, Citizens Solar
- Deborah Howitt Easton, Assistant General Counsel, Ameresco Inc.
- Kaitlin Kelly O’Neill, Northeast Regional Director, Coalition for Community Solar Access
- Jillian Wagner, Commercial Loan Officer, Cambridge Trust Company
Beth A. Goldstein, interviewed during our first segment of the series, S&L Leaders, is chair of the firm’s national Renewable Energy Practice Group, which represents lenders, developers, municipalities, and companies committed to sustainability through solar, wind, hydro, and energy storage initiatives. Attorneys Colleen V. Collins, Paula G. Curry, Jennifer L. Ioli, Tanya L. Larrabee, and Carla M. Moynihan are also integral members of the group. To learn more about S&L’s renewable energy experience and capabilities, visit the practice group page.
As we persevere through these ever-changing, unprecedented times, Sherin and Lodgen’s Women’s Initiative remains committed to the advancement and success of our women attorneys and professionals by providing an internal network of support that fosters growth and achievement while connecting and learning with outside organizations that directly support women and women’s causes.