Nineteen Sherin and Lodgen attorneys named to the 2022 Best Lawyers in America list
Congratulations to the 19 Sherin and Lodgen attorneys selected by their peers for inclusion in the 28th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Published by Woodward/White, Inc., Best Lawyers® is considered the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession.
The Sherin and Lodgen Best Lawyer honorees practice in key areas of law, including real estate, litigation, environmental, employment, ethics and professional responsibility, and legal malpractice. The following attorneys were named to the Best Lawyers list:
- Joshua M. Alper (Environmental Law; Real Estate Law)
- Edward M. Bloom (Real Estate Law)
- Joshua M. Bowman (Real Estate Law)
- David I. Brody (Employment Law)
- Gary D. Buchman (Real Estate Law)
- Robert M. Carney (Real Estate Law)
- Paula G. Curry (Real Estate Law)
- Peter Friedenberg (Real Estate Law)
- Douglas M. Henry (Real Estate Law)
- Jennifer L. Ioli (Real Estate Law)
- John C. La Liberte (Commercial Litigation)
- Brian J. MacDonough (Employment Law; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- Thomas F. Maffei (Arbitration; Business Organizations, including LLCs and Partnerships; Commercial Litigation; Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law; Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants; Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants)
- Gary M. Markoff (Real Estate Law)
- Carla M. Moynihan (Real Estate Law)
- Sander A. Rikleen (Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Real Estate Law)
- Ronald W. Ruth (Environmental Law; Real Estate Law)
- Sara Jane Shanahan (Litigation – Insurance)
- Nancy S. Shilepsky (Employment Law; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
In addition, Best Lawyers recognized Gavriela M. Bogin-Farber in the “Ones to Watch” category. This designation recognizes individual lawyers who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. Recipients typically have been in practice for five to nine years.
Best Lawyers is based solely on an exhaustive peer-review survey, in which attorneys cast more than 9.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Best Lawyers highlights the top 5% of practicing attorneys in the United States, covering more than 148 different practice areas. Best Lawyers has been published since 1983 and selections will be featured in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.